[Insight-users] ITK V4.0.0 with Python Wrapping

Mathieu Stumpf mathieu.stumpf at etu.unistra.fr
Wed Feb 8 11:00:17 EST 2012

Le mercredi 08 février 2012 à 16:03 +0100, Gaëtan Lehmann a écrit :

> I'm not sure what is causing that.
> Could you tell us which swig version you've used?

I had no swig installed. I followed
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Complete_Setup instruction, and it say nothing
about swing.

Now, I installed swig, but I still have the same problem. To answer your
question :
$ swig -version

SWIG Version 1.3.40

Compiled with g++ [x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu]

> libitksys-4.0.so.1 should be in /usr/local/lib. Making sure that this
> path is in your system library path and running

The file is there, how do I check if the path is in my system library
path?

Thank you for your help.