[Insight-users] itk DicomImageViewer. Where is it?

Iblues1976 Franciscoraulortega at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 06:34:50 EST 2012

Hi,
I'm new with ITK and VTK. I was able to read a dicom image using VTK, when
the dicom is one slice. At least from the ones that I have. I have already
compiled and tested some demos in both itk and vtk (I'm using win 7)

I would like to be able to see all my slices (either all or one by one) . I
notice that there is a sample called DicomImageViewer pointed at the itk
faq: http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ
However, I can't find it. I have downloaded fltk just in case if I find it.

Do you guys know where I can get it? Maybe that will help me better to see
how the whole dicom series of images work (when you have one file with many
slices... or many files with one slice each... the former is the series,
right? )

My question is to know if someone knows where can I get the DicomImageViewer
sample app

thanks,
Francisco