[Insight-users] Problems Building simple ITK example and ITK's modules

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:59:00 EST 2012

The bottom of the wiki example page tells you how to get the itkvtkglue.

ItkVtkGlue

If you download the entire ITK Wiki Examples Collection, the
ItkVtkGlue directory will be included and configured. If you wish to
just build a few examples, then you will need to download ItkVtkGlue
and build it. When you run cmake it will ask you to specify the
location of the ItkVtkGlue binary directory.