[Insight-users] itk DicomImageViewer. Where is it?

Iblues1976 Franciscoraulortega at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:05:44 EST 2012

Hi,

Thank you. I sow the ImageViewer. I also sow the DicomImageViewer.

Anyways, with my build, it doesn't create ImageViewer. Maybe I'm missing
some options in my cmake-gui

I'm using the current version of cmake, Visual Studio 2010 and windows 7

I have C:\DSPLAB_ORTEGA\ITK_InsightApplications-4.0.0\DicomImageViewer
directory.
but I don't have
C:\DSPLAB_ORTEGA\ITK_InsightApplications-4.0.0\build\DicomImageViewer

Maybe I'm missing something in my cmake-gui but I didn't see an option for
FLTK, which I sow that is required....

Another option that I have, is to add this code and manually set the fltk
libraries in the visual studio.

What do you recommend or suggest?
thank you,
Francisco