[Insight-users] Conversion of vector .nhdr to .nrrd formats using ConvertBetweenFileFormats from ITK 4.0

Frank Ezekiel frank.ezekiel at ucsf.edu
Fri Feb 10 21:19:06 EST 2012

Hi ITK users,

I'm looking to convert a vector RGB file produced by the TEEM code on DWI
data, from .nhdr format to .nrrd format.    I just compiled ITK 4.0 in the
hopes that a newer version would solve the problem, but I still get an
error.

"

Pixel type is rgb, component type is unsigned char and number of components
equals 3.

ERROR: This image type is not supported.

"

Any suggestions on what I need to do to convert this file?

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Ezekiel

Programmer/Analyst

University of California at San Francisco