[Insight-users] problem with itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Tue Feb 14 07:16:05 EST 2012

Ryma,

Please keep the discussion the list so that others may participate.

Since you didn't post any of the errors, I can only speculate that you
didn't set the VTK_DIR CMake variable for ITK. This must be set to the
directory of your VTK build. You must build VTK first before
configuring ITK to use the ITK VTK glue class.

Hope that helps,
Cory