[Insight-users] problem with itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:52:15 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Ryma <rima.sb4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
> I also thought that is not necessary to copy them, but i was obliged to try
> all the possibilities.

I can reproduce your error with Module_ITKVtkGlue=OFF in my ITK build,
but when I turn it on, everything works as expected.

Also, it is much easier if you add the libraries like this:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( myProject  ${ITK_LIBRARIES} ${VTK_LIBRARIES})

So you don't have to worry about which ones you need (though that was
not the problem in this case).

David