[Insight-users] Spacing and itk::RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:59:45 EST 2012

Unit of image spacing is a real world coordinate. It is up to the
application as to the units. For medical imaging, mm's is usually
used. There may be applications where inches, mircometers or something
else are used. If all of your images use the same unit of measure,
then the application need not convert between the units.