[Insight-users] MaskImageFilter wiki example

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 15 07:59:56 EST 2012

Hi,

does the conditional compilation (part of the code see below) really
work? I have to put  #include "itkImage.h" before #if, otherwise I get
the #if branch instead of the #else branch even if I use ITKv4. For
testing purposes I had some output which showed ITK_VERSION_MAJOR with
value 4 but despite that the expression ITK_VERSION_MAJOR<4 was
evaluated as true.

Christina Rossmanith
--
Dept. of Neurology
University Medical Center Mannheim

#if  ITK_VERSION_MAJOR<4   //These are all defaults in ITKv4
//  Not supported in ITKv3.
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
   return 0;