[Insight-users] Restrict image processing to a smaller region

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 15 09:41:56 EST 2012

Thank you, now I finally have my application working. How could I test
that a filter really restricts itself to the requested region? If I add
the medianFilter to the viewer as a forth image the whole image has been
processed. But that might be because the viewer requests the whole image...

Christina