[Insight-users] Compilation error in itkGeometricalQuadEdge.hxx

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:21:24 EST 2012

The only dashbaord builds I see with gcc 4.6 are Experimental.
Usually, when gcc upgrades, we need to make adjustments to the code.

If you can resolve the problem, please post a gerrit patch:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git

We're always looking for enthusiastic users who can help us make ITK better.

Thanks,

Bill