[Insight-users] Restrict image processing to a smaller region

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 17 02:34:36 EST 2012

I've applied a filter to the input image (at the moment without setting
the requested region - but if there is a guarantee that it is respected
by the filter I'd add it again  :-)  but the images aren't very big so
performance is not really an issue) and used an itkPasteImageFilter to
paste the ROI of the processed image into the original image. That is
what is written to disk.

Christina