[Insight-users] Buffered Regions

Vikash Gupta vikash.gupta at inria.fr
Sat Feb 18 13:14:18 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to iterate over a smaller region of an image, and Probably I am doing something wrong which I do not understand.
So, here is what i am doing

1. define the size of the region.
2. define the index at which the region should start
3. define the region using the above two values

Now when I define the iterator, How should I feed the region, should it be the function GetRequestedRegion() or GetBufferedRegion()

FineScalarIteratorType itScalartemp ( tempScalar , tempScalar -> GetBufferedRegion ());
In the above line, tempScalar is the image object over which I am trying to iterate.
Please suggest Thanks Vikash