[Insight-users] Deformation field interpolation

Oscar Esteban oesteban at die.upm.es
Mon Feb 20 08:22:51 EST 2012

Dear all,

I need to interpolate on off-grid positions the parameters of a deformation
field, so I intend to use radial basis functions. I've taken a look on the
ITK Software Guide and the code Documentation, but I don't have clear which
classes in ITK 4.1.0 would be of my interest (itk::RBFNetwork ? ).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

*Oscar Esteban*
PhD Student / Researcher

Biomedical Image Technologies (BIT), UPM
ETSI Telecomunicación Lab. C203, Av. Complutense s/n - E-28040 Madrid
(Spain)
+34 915 495 700 ext.4234

Signal Processing Laboratory (LTS5), EPFL-STI-IEL-LTS5
ELD 224 (Bâtiment ELD), Station 11, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland