[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK 4.1 Release Candidate 3 ready for testing!

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Feb 21 10:56:30 EST 2012

Thanks.
I must have made a mistake while testing the current code: it doesn't
seem to be linked to the right lib.

BTW, the failing QuickViewTest test seems to show something from Félix
screen.

   http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=136050892&build=2026565

Nothing private this time, but we should do something to avoid that.

Gaëtan