[Insight-users] Bug Report: itkZeroFluxNeumannBoundaryCondition.h

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:31:59 EST 2012

Mengqiu,

I cannot reproduce the behavior you are seeing. Please see the
attached program and CMakeLists.txt file that exercises the four pad
image filters. They all behave the same way, that is, the 0 index
corresponds to padding in the x direction and the 1 index corresponds
to the y direction.

Cheers,
Cory