[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK 4.1 Release Candidate 4 is Available for Testing!

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:34:43 EST 2012

Hi,

I posted my results on the dashboard (20120227). The site name is
morency-Precision-T1600. The same tests are failing (no improvement
over rc3). However, the patch submitted by Gaëtan fixes four of the
six failing tests:

PythonExtras
PythonFindEmptyClasses
PythonGetNameOfClass
PythonTiming

I am building against VTK commit 62d538b5e4e2eb847524333d6124cb6093fdfc29.

I am still waiting the results of the robot build/test on all platform
to give my +1.

-F

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com> wrote:
> The ITK 4.1 release candidate 4 has been tagged, and is available for
> testing.  To obtain the source code,
>
>  git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git
>  cd ITK
>  git checkout -q --detach v4.1rc04
>
> For more details, please see
>
>  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git
>

> The release of ITK 4.1.0 is scheduled for next week.
>

> Testing and feedback are encouraged.  Impressions or patches will help
> improve the result as refinement and bug-fixes are made for the final
> release.
>
> Please include the tag name used when providing feedback.
>

> A list of changes since RC 3 follows:
>
> Arnaud Gelas (1):
>      BUG: Lots of classes were undocumented cause of a __itkMacro_h
> was undefined
>
> Bill Lorensen (3):
>      BUG: Older versions of VTK do not define VTK_LIBRARIES
>      BUG: Older version of VTK cannot be used with ITK
>      BUG: zlib 1.2.6 API change
>
> Brad King (1):
>      MetaIO: Always use std:: streams for VTK
>
> Bradley Lowekamp (1):
>      BUG: corrected libtiff to be confgured for big-endian system
>
> Gaëtan Lehmann (2):
>      COMP: global Clone() architecture compatible with java
>      BUG: *InDoxygenGroup tests should be ignored by valgrind
>
> Matthew McCormick (1):
>      BUG: Remove CTEST_MEMORYCHECK_SUPPRESSIONS_FILE from CTestCustom.cmake.in

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634