[Insight-users] How to test and use the N4ITK

cool.wenwu at gmail.com cool.wenwu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:04:28 EST 2012

HI everyone,

I'm a new user of the ITK and the N4ITK, now I want to use it because of my
work. I have compile and build the N4ITK successfully. The environment is
Visual Studio C++2008 express, ITK3.2, CMake2.6.

In the Visual Studio C++2008 IDE,  I saw
the itkN3MRIBiasFieldCorrectionImageFilterTest, however, i do not know how
to run the test project? IN addition, how to use this N4 to my personal
program, how to write code in the CMakeLists?   I think it's easy for you!
If you are familiar with it, please tell me! Thank you very much!!

--
Wenwu Zhu
University of Strasbourg, France
Email address: cool.wenwu at gmail.com