[Insight-users] How to test and use the N4ITK

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:55:47 EST 2012

I know a few people who use N4 and while they
might not use the command line module that was
included in the Insight Journal, they do use some
form of command line or gui interface restricted to
the bias correction step.  Other processing steps
are linked together with other gui modules or using
some form of scripting language.

However, that being said,  you're certainly welcome to
use it in your program although you'll probably need to
consult with the internals of N4.cxx to see how one
should use it.  Also, you might be interested to know that
N4 currently resides in the toolkit

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1N4BiasFieldCorrectionImageFilter.html

Nick