[Insight-users] which ITK libraries are searched and linked when Multiversion ITK installed ?

Wenwu cool.wenwu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:06:04 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

At the beginning, The ITK3.2 was installed in my computer(window7, visual
studio 2008 c++ express),  then I  installed the lastest version ITK4.0, so
now, how to write the CMakeLists?  Maybe it is very easy! If you are free,
please tell me!!  Thank you very much!

e.g,

cmake_minimum_required( VERSION 2.8 )
project( image_read_write )

find_package (ITK)  ### here, because of two ITK version in my computer,
how to specify the specific one?
if (ITK_FOUND)
  include ( ${ITK_USE_FILE} )
else (ITK_FOUND)
  message (FATAL_ERROR "Cannot build without ITK, Please set ITK_DIR.")
endif (ITK_FOUND)

add_executable( image_read_write main.cxx )

target_link_libraries( image_read_write  ### And here?
  ${ITK_LIBRARIES}
  itkCommon
  itkIO
 )