[Insight-users] Create an executable

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:54:56 EST 2012

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Moussa <ouedmoha at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> i m new on itk and i have some problem to build an executable.
> I wanna use the VotingBinaryHoleFillingImageFilter filter but i don't know
> how to build it.
> I know i should create a directory that should contain a CMakeList.txt and
> the VotingBinaryHoleFillingImageFilter.cxx file, but i don't know what the
> CMakeLists file should look  like.
>
> Thanks for helping,
>
> Moussa

I suggest you look through the Examples:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples

You will find some instructions here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Instructions/ForUsers

Every example has an associated CMakeLists.txt, for example:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Math/Trig/SinImageFilter

Unfortunately, VotingBinaryHoleFillingImageFilter does not seem to be
demonstrated in the examples. Once you get an example of this filter
working, it would be excellent if you would contribute it to the wiki.
This way the next person wonders how to use this filter, they will not
have to go through the same discovery process you will :) Please let
us know if you need any help.

David