[Insight-users] [SimpleITK build] itkFFTConvolutionImageFilter.h not found

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Sun Jan 8 17:01:29 EST 2012

Hello Shrinidhi,

It sounds like you may have downloaded the 0.3.0 source code bundle, which was tag and packaged at the end of September. And the ITK version you are trying to build it against is the latest release done at the end of December. A lot of chances have occurred in ITK and SimpleITK since then.

You have two easy options, both of them will use the SimpleITK's superbuild, which will automatically download and compile the needed version of ITK.

1) Build the latest SimpleITK ( recommended )

Just follow the build instructions here:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK/GettingStarted#Build_It_Yourself

2) Use the SuperBuild in 0.3.0

You need a clean build directory. The run the same cmake and build commands as linked above, but with the 0.3.0 source directory:

mkdir SimpleITK-build
cd SimpleITK-build
ccmake {SimpleITK-0.3.0-src}/Superbuild

make

Pointing cmake to the Superbuild sub-directory is the important part.

We are expecting to release the next beta version of SimpleITK (0.4.0) before the end of the month.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Brad