[Insight-users] Some questions in understanding the N4ITK

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:12:58 EST 2012

Hi Wenwu,

First, I would donwload and updated version of N4.cxx

http://advants.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/advants/Examples/N4BiasFieldCorrection.cxx?view=log

as I don't use N4.cxx anymore and have updated.

Second, your command line convergence parameter
is incorrect.  I'm guessing you meant

-c [20x20x20,0.001]

Doing that works for me.

Nick

Ps. I'm cc'ing the insight users list.  I'd recommend keeping this
conversation on the list---I know it's useful for me to search the
archives of previous conversations to find solutions to my
problems.