[Insight-users] LevelSetsv4 MaximumRMSError stopping criterion

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 10 08:03:52 EST 2012

Hi Matt,

This stopping criterion does not exist yet, but it is really easy to
create such a criterion.
Indeed the base class for the stopping criterion, i.e.
LevelSetEvolutionStoppingCriterionBase, has accessors to set and get the
current RMSChange.

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1LevelSetEvolutionStoppingCriterionBase.html#a52e5d4e8d03c9b3befc43cbb38993cb6

Then, you only to inherit from this class and add one threshold. Then if
I am not wrong, you should be done...

Best,
Arnaud