[Insight-users] Reading nii images with itk

cagatay bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:23:18 EST 2012

Hi Ali,

ITK Examples webpage is a good location to find
quick demonstrations for these.

The writer part of the following example
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/IO/TIFFImageIO

and the reader part of the following example
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/DICOM/ResampleDICOM

demonstrates the use of ImageIO classes for TIFF and DICOM
files. I believe reading/writing NIFTI images will have a very
similar usage, instantiate NIFTIImageIO and SetImageIO for
the reader/writer.

Regards,
Cagatay