[Insight-users] GradientFilterType not working as expected

Angobar agb1 at alu.upct.es
Tue Jan 17 04:30:47 EST 2012

I am not using the 'RecursiveGaussianFilter' neither the
'discretegaussianimagefilter'. I am using the 'GradientImageFilter'
,declared in the header file as follows:

/	typedef	double		operatorValueType ;
	typedef      double		outputValueType ;
	typedef      double		InputPixelType ;
	typedef      itk::Image < InputPixelType , 2 > InputImageType ;
	typedef      itk::GradientImageFilter < InputImageType , operatorValueType
, outputValueType > GradientFilterType ;/

And creating the filter in the main file:
/
	GradientFilterType::Pointer gradientFilter = GradientFilterType::New();
/

I think there is a problem in the code I posted before because I have used
this methodology other times and it works always perfectly...

Thanks for your reply.

Antonio