[Insight-users] time between StartRegistration() and first iteration

Julien Lamy lamy at unistra.fr
Sat Jan 21 09:09:01 EST 2012

I'll keep the discussion on-list, since somebody will probably have a
better insight than me on this problem :)

The MultiResolutionImagePyramidImageFilter is multi-threaded -- though
not directly but by using ShrinkImageFilter and ResampleImageFilter --
so it should be pretty efficient. Can you tell us what kind of images
you're working on (including size and data type), and what level of
multi-resolution you're using ? And could you also post a minimal
ammount of code displaying this behavior ?