[Insight-users] ITKIO.lib not found

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jan 22 10:17:49 EST 2012

Hi Alaa,

I suspect that you are using ITKv4...     :-)

If so, what you need to do is to go to your CMakeLists.txt file
locate the "TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(...)"  command and
in there replace

                    ITKIO   ITKCommon

with

                    ${ITK_LIBRARIES}

then rerun cmake, and try building again.

For an example on how the CMakeLists.txt
file should look, please take a look at:

https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKTutorialExercises/blob/master/Source/exercise1/CMakeLists.txt