[Insight-users] Nifti <--> MHA convert

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 03:51:57 EST 2012

ITK honers those orientations. There is an example called ImageReadWrite,
which just converts between file formats. It is meant for 2D images, so you
need to change
  const   unsigned int        Dimension = 2; //put 3 here
  typedef short      PixelType; //keep or put unsigned char or whatever

Compile the example in release mode, and you can use it a command line
conversion utility. It supports both MHA and NII.GZ formats.