[Insight-users] InsightApplication itkVTKImageToImageFilter.h Problem

Miguel Sotaquirá msotaquira at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:01:32 EST 2012

Félix,

How can I install this update? I mean, should I build ITK 4.0 + Python and
after that download the patch and build it?

I've been trying to use ItkVtkGlue on ITK 3.20 with no success, so now I'm
trying to compile ITK 4.0. However in ITK4.0 source dir I found vtkGlue and
itkVtkGlue. Does any of them can be used to interface vtk-itk/itk-vtk on
python?

Thanks,
Miguel Sotaquira

Sungmin,

I have recently submitted a patch adding itkVTKImageToImageFilter and
Python wrapper to VtkGlue. The patch have been approved. You can
follow the update here:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/3677/

Regards,
-Félix