[Insight-users] Segmentation question

µ/*CT*/ser agaray at vicomtech.org
Fri Jan 27 02:55:17 EST 2012

Hi

Maybe i´m late and/or this may not serve you, but anyway i´m gonna suggest
you to invert the pixel values in order to get the pixels of low value
segmented as if they were of high value.

	OtsuThresholdImageFilterType::Pointer    otsuFilter    =
OtsuThresholdImageFilterType::New();

	otsuFilter->SetInsideValue(255);
	otsuFilter->SetOutsideValue(0);

kind regards.