[Insight-users] ITK 4.0 migration problem with Amoeba optimizer and cardinal metrics

asertyuio asertyuio at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 23 19:43:06 EST 2012

Hi Ziv,

Sorry for the delay, you were in my spam box...
Here is a zip file containing what you asked for.

The "test" file still use images for parameters, so I let code lines to
handle it, I hope this will be ok for you.
If not, just tell !
All is written in the readme file.

thanks again !

Yann

PS: I made a mistake, I'm using the kappa metric...