[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] [Announcement] ITK 4.2.0 Release Candidate 4 ready for testing!

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:14:26 EDT 2012

You can find build/test results on the dashboard under sitename
"morency-Precision-T1600". Everything seems to be fine.

-F

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Bradley Lowekamp
<blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> We are happy to announce that the fourth release candidate for ITK version
> 4.2.0 has been tagged. We anticipate this being the final release candidate
> before the v4.2.0 tag next week.
>
> Users are encouraged to test their applications with the release candidates.
>
> This release candidate is available as tag in the git repository. To obtain
> the source code,
>
> git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git
> cd ITK
> git checkout -q --detach v4.2rc04
>
> *Important note:*  Please do not expect backward compatibility with these
> release candidates.  The API may still undergo changes as improvements are
> made.
>
> The purpose of the release candidates is to allow the community to testing
> and verify the code prior to the official release.  Feedback is encouraged.
> Impressions or patches will help improve the result as refinement and
> bug-fixes are made for the final release.
>
> Please include the tag name used when providing feedback.
>
> The following is a short git log of the changes since 4.2.rc2:
>
> Arnaud Gelas (2):
>       DOC: Fix warning on ITKExamples Dashboard.
>       DOC: Fix doxygen warning
>
> Bill Lorensen (4):
>       ENH: Consistent INSTALL TARGET
>       BUG: Remove legacy iterator code
>       COMP: VTK6 factory changes
>       BUG: Remove conflicting VTK includes
>
> Bradley Lowekamp (8):
>       BUG: fix incorrect class name used in PhysicalPoint source
>       COMP: Fix compilation of EnableIf methods in patch denoising
>       COMP: pass only unique include paths to GCC_XML
>       COMP: add explicit exception specification for IO exceptions
>       BUG: Display warning when returning null pointer
>       COMP: Fix definition of Rigid3DTransform when LEGACY enabled
>       COMP: Remove the use of legacy method
>       COMP: fix compilation error where IndexType is undefined
>
> Dave Chen (1):
>       BUG: Fixed show2d WrapITK command for Macs.
>
> Hans Johnson (6):
>       STYLE: Remove DEPRECATED_METADATA_ORIENTATION
>       COMP: Variable was conditionally unitialized
>       STYLE:  #if 0 sections of dead code removed
>       STYLE: Deprecated functions respect itkLegacyMacro
>       STYLE: Change intiial to initial
>       COMP: Removing a variety of compiler warnings.
>
> ITK Migration V4 (1):
>       DOC: Modify BinaryErodeImageFilter comments.
>
> Matthew McCormick (17):
>       COMP: Fix wrapping for dimension = 1.
>       DOC: Fix PipelineMonitorImageFilter class doc spelling.
>       COMP: Update doxygen.config for version 1.8.1.
>       COMP: Fix Doxygen warnings in DOMNode.
>       COMP: itkRegionGrow2DTest uninitialized variable.
>       COMP: RGBGibbsPriorFilter uninitialized variable.
>       COMP: GaussianInterpolateImageFunction uninitialized variable.
>       COMP: MaskedFFTNormalizedCorrelationImageFilter not initialized.
>       COMP: Fix GPU class doxygen warnings.
>       BUG: Improve HeaderTest regeneration.
>       BUG: Update the Python DicomSliceRead example.
> [...]

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634