[Insight-users] Error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

jay chen jaychen1116 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 04:41:37 EDT 2012

Dear experts:

        How are you?  I am trying an example of displaying a 2D image
by linking ITK (InsightToolkit-4.1.0) and VTK(vtk-5.10.0).  The CMake
version I downloaded is cmake-2.8.8-win32-x86.  The error message I
got is as follows:

myProject.obj : error LNK2019:unresolved external symbol "public: void
__thiscall vtkImageViewer::SetupInteractor(class
vtkRenderWindowInteractor *)"

       Could someone tell me how to fix the error?  Thank you so much.

                                    Best Regards
                                    Jay Chen