[Insight-users] Simple ITK Iterators & Registration

Ahmed Halaweish, Ph.D. ahmed.halaweish at duke.edu
Thu Jul 12 12:12:33 EDT 2012

Willi,
   Thanks for the prompt reply … I guess I'll have to go back to the roots again :D.
    Is there any other way to utilize the full functionality of ITK with Python?

Cheers

Ahmed F. Halaweish Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Duke Image Analysis Laboratory (DIAL)
Center for Advanced MR Development (CAMRD)
Department of Radiology
Duke University School of Medicine