[Insight-users] Consistent image Registration

alaamegawer alaamegawer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 05:53:41 EDT 2012

Hi All .

I want to implement Consistent image Registration papers
 "
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:khJgOD0lzCMJ:www.engineering.uiowa.edu/~gec/papers/christensen_consistent.pdf+&hl=ar&gl=eg&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShRl55o_ni7jN4cFSABh2ZZhRFHWUeV-izUMRBmo6zb8YO7FEo474mhASCYMRw4vhhMwbKDaFXBpDxb9NrCMmK5N7lPCgzOcO7gDxs0s6pY6UqmysyhGUhmBpFoB4DNtFJFhiKr&sig=AHIEtbQ1jvxhjxENQCddFDIrXOHKDjLVzw&pli=1"
.
did anyone implement it before ? and if yes please can you share this code
if that possible?
or can you help me by sending me useful links to help me to implement ?