[Insight-users] Question about itk::WarpImageFilter

Fotis Drakopoulos fotdrak at msn.com
Sun Jul 15 21:14:46 EDT 2012

Actually I am asking this because I have an example where  itk::WarpImageFilter
creates a discontinuous image.

According  the ThreadedGeneratedData function of the
itk::WarpImageFilter  there
is no check about if the calculated output voxel  lie inside or outside the
deformation field.
In the case that lie outside (field value = 0) and the value of the input
image is non-zero, then a non-zero value will assign to the output voxel.
How can we assign a non zero value to the output voxel if this voxel lie
outside the deformation field?

Regards