[Insight-users] Centerline Extraction

Pietro Nardelli pie.nardelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:25:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm also using the class and it works perfectly for the data provided
by the authors but I got an issue using it with my own data. It is a
airway segmentation result and the program takes a really long time
before saying that there is some error and it can't complete the
operations.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Pietro Nardelli