[Insight-users] Job openings at iMagX

Jonathan Orban jonathan.orban at uclouvain.be
Thu Jul 19 06:17:01 EDT 2012

Hi all,

iMagX is a joint project between the UCL (Université catholique de
Louvain) and IBA, world leader in proton therapy. Our interdisciplinary
R&D team of 20 engineers, computer scientists, physicists and PhDs,
works at the intersection of the scientific, clinical and industrial
worlds, in order to create innovative imaging solutions to improve
cancer treatment in proton therapy and radiotherapy. We design complete
systems, from hardware control to the graphical user interface, and
develop a highly modular platform with the best-in-class image
processing tools.

To strengthen our team located in Belgium (Europe), we are currently
searching for a software developer (C++) and a GPU expert both with
thorough image processing knowledge. For more info, please visit
<www.imagx.org>

Thanks,

Jonathan
--
Jonathan ORBAN
Researcher, PhD in medical image processing
email: jonathan.orban at imagx.org