[Insight-users] benchmark-computation time

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:34:36 EDT 2012

> Just to get things clear here, you were saying that both VTK and ITK should
> be in Release mode when I install them with Visual Studio right? thank you

Yes. If you install VTK or ITK via the INSTALL target they must be
both in Release mode.

I avoid this in Visual Studio by not using shared libraries and by not
building the INSTALL target. Instead I build static libraries and
point my ITK_DIR and VTK_DIR to the root folder of the build tree.
That way I can use Release, Debug and RelWithDeb info from my
application that is configured using CMake.

John