[Insight-users] ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator in Python

Rasmus termopeten at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:10:36 EDT 2012

I had problems compiling latest stable on Ubuntu (probably because I'm
behind a proxy), so it was on the standard version 3.20 from the Ubuntu
repositories...

Anyhow, I now used some time to get it compiled on Ubuntu, and managed
with system gccxml and swig setup in ccmake (and installed in Ubuntu),
and now it works as expected.

Thanks!

/Rasmus