[Insight-users] exception in itk::BSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter ?

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:55:30 EDT 2012

Hi Arnaud,

Yes, so that means that one of your data points is outside the
user-defined parametric domain.  Even if it is right on the edge,
the parametric domain is open-ended on the right side which
will cause this exception to be thrown.  How are you setting up
your parametric domain?  In other words, what does your call
look like when you're setting up the filter?

Nick