[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] [Announcement] ITK 4.2.0 Release Candidate 1 ready for testing!

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 5 22:55:31 EDT 2012

Hello Robbins,

That is extremely helpful that you are submitting a nightly dashboard with the configuration you are using!

I see you have the following:

  set( dashboard_cache "
    CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON
    BUILD_EXAMPLES:BOOL=ON
    BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON
    BUILD_TESTING:BOOL=ON
    BUILD_DOXYGEN:BOOL=OFF
    CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH:BOOL=OFF
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM:BOOL=ON
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_JPEG:BOOL=ON
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG:BOOL=ON
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_TIFF:BOOL=OFF
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB:BOOL=ON
    ITK_USE_SYSTEM_VXL:BOOL=OFF
    USE_FFTWD:BOOL=ON
    USE_FFTWF:BOOL=ON
    ITK_USE_CONCEPT_CHECKING:BOOL=ON
    ITK_USE_STRICT_CONCEPT_CHECKING:BOOL=ON
    "
    )
Looking at the dash board we have other system which are using gcc 4.7.  But most of our nightly builds use ITK libraries in stead of system ones. So I am suspicion of ITK's compatibilities with your systems libraries.

When you don't use any system libraries are there may test failures? My first suspicion would be a ZLIB library incompatibility then TIFF... but we should see how the build on your system is with out any system libraries is first.

Brad