[Insight-users] 3D image iterator problem

alaamegawer alaamegawer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:45:33 EDT 2012

Hi cagatay

really thanks for trying to help me actually the problem is solved , you are
right from the beginning.
viewer rescale intensity from min to max value i set i mean from 50---1100
so when i set one pixel to max intensity found in the original image all
things going well .
by the way data set 75 mb so it's too large to upload with my bad internet
connection sorry.

and thanks very much.

Alaa