[Insight-users] combine different labeled images

Kiên Kiêu kien.kieu at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jun 7 03:14:07 EDT 2012

You can use MergeLabelMapFilter to merge several label maps into a
single one. There may be an issue due to the fact that your 3 label
maps correspond to different parts of the original image. But it may
work if this information has not been lost. Then if you wish to
collapse all objects into a single one, use AggregateLabelMapFilter.