[Insight-users] [vtkusers] Return itkObjects

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:18:15 EDT 2012

Thanks David, that was actually itk*M*esh.h (typo error).

I have the mesh defined like this in cxx

const unsigned int PointDimension = 3;

    const unsigned int MaxCellDimension = 2;

    typedef itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<

            vtkFloatingPointType,

            PointDimension,

            MaxCellDimension,

            vtkFloatingPointType,

            vtkFloatingPointType  >MeshTraits;

    typedef itk::Mesh<

            vtkFloatingPointType,

            PointDimension,

            MeshTraits              >MeshType;

    MeshType::Pointer  mesh = MeshType::New();

So, how should I declate the mesh type in the header?

Thanks

Jothy

--
Jothy