[Insight-users] trouble setting ITK_DIR : cannot find itkImage.h

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:41:39 EDT 2012

> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( MyLibraryName  ITKCommon )

Why are you using this instead of

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( MyLibraryName  ${ITK_LIBRARIES} )

like you did with the executable?

Also, I noticed something unusual. When I was creating a new HelloWorld
> project (from examples\installation), I got an error on CMake GUI saying
> that ITK_DIR was not set. I had to manually set it to ITK root bin
> directory
> in order to get configure to work.

If ITK_DIR is not set on your PATH, CMake will not find it and you will
have to set it like you have seen.

David