[Insight-users] [Announcement] ITK 4.2.0 Release Candidate 2 ready for testing!

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:12:49 EDT 2012

Hi,

Compilation and test results can be found on today's dashboard
(20120611) under site name "morency-Precision-T1600":

http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2353150

-F

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Bradley Lowekamp
<blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> We are happy to announce that the second release candidate for ITK version
> 4.2.0 has been tagged. We anticipate there being a regular release candidate
> every week until the final release is made at the end of the month.
>
> Users are encouraged to test their applications with the release candidates.
>
> This release candidate is available as tag in the git repository. To obtain
> the source code,
>
> git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git
> cd ITK
> git checkout -q --detach v4.2rc02
>

> note: This release candidate is known not to compile with VS8. We expect
> that this be resolved by the next RC, and apologize for any inconveniences.
>
> *Important note:*  Please do not expect backward compatibility with these
> release candidates.  The API may still undergo changes as improvements are
> made.
>
> The purpose of the release candidates is to allow the community to testing
> and verify the code prior to the release.  Feedback is encouraged.
>  Impressions or patches will help improve the result as refinement and
> bug-fixes are made for the final release.
>
> Please include the tag name used when providing feedback.
>
> The following is a brief git log of the changes since 4.2.rc1:
>
> Andriy Kot (1):
>       ENH: A2D2 Physics-Based Non-Rigid Registration
>
> Bill Lorensen (3):
>       COMP: SizeValueType not defined
>       BUG: Using a pointer to data that goes out of scope
>       BUG: Using a pointer to data that goes out of scope
>
> Bradley Lowekamp (8):
>       COMP: Avoid C++0x constexpr error
>       ENH: adding ImageSource module for WrapITK
>       ENH: adding PatchBasedDenoising to WrapITK
>       COMP: fix compilation warnings in GPU code
>       COMP: Rename ITKImageSource module to ITKImageSources
>       COMP: don't construct a object only to use static methods
>       COMP: fix implicit conversion warnings
>       COMP: Use SFINAE for pixel type in PatchDenoing methods
>
> Brian Avants (1):
>       PERF: improve speed of GetNumberOfLocalParameters
>
> Hans Johnson (1):
>       COMP: Remove unnecessary clang compiler option
>
> Kris Zygmunt (3):
>       STYLE: Patch-based Denoising KWStyle fixes
>       COMP: Enable an Iterator with VectorImageToImageAdaptor
>       COMP: Fix GPUCommon warnings and circular include error
>
> Marc Bruce (1):
>       ENH: Expanded TIFF IO for 32-bit floating-point tiffs.
>
> Matthew McCormick (2):
>       STYLE: Fix alignment in ImageBase.
>       COMP: Fix uninitialized memory conditional in FEM tests.
>
> Michael Stauffer (2):
>       PERF: Optimze GetValue in MattesMutual..ImageMetricv4
>       COMP: Fix compiler warning in Jensen PointSet Metricv4
>
> Nick Tustison (1):
>       BUG: Unnecessary tautology.
>
> Ren-Hui Gong (2):
>       BUG: XML DOM memory leakage fix and minor revisions
>       BUG: XML DOM Bug-Fix and Improvements (revised 2012-06-06 5:25PM).

> Bradley Lowekamp

> [...]

Félix C. Morency, M.Sc.
Plateforme d’analyse et de visualisation d’images
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke
Centre de recherche clinique Étienne-Le Bel
Local Z5-3031 | 819.346.1110 ext 16634