[Insight-users] Demons Registration: elastic+rigid

Abayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 15:15:45 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Although I haven't received any new suggestion about my question yet, I do doubt I can handle this by setting the corresponding deformation field values to be zero. But, I changed many times my code, but still cannot get a correct result.

My current question is: in Demons registration, in the "itkSymmetricForcesDemonsRegistrationFunction.txx", is setting the "update" value of "ComputeUpdate" to be zero enough? I don't think so, since in the result, the deformation field there is not zero.

Here is what I did: I read a mask, then if the current location is in the mask region, then set "update" to be zero, else calculate it in its original way. Is there someone can have a better idea?? Why my method is not working here ??

Thank you very much.

Abayiz