[Insight-users] muti-image threshold....

Luke Hetrick lhetrick at nnu.edu
Tue Jun 12 17:45:07 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

    I have a collection of roughly around 500 images and there is a lot of
noise in the pictures that I can easily remove using the
itkThresholdImageFilter. My question is, is there a way I can make the
filter operate on the entire set of images instead of doing it a single
image at a time? At the moment, the arguments I pass into the program that
filters the image is just the filename, the output file name, the lower
threshold, and the upper threshold. And this works great for a single image
but I would hate to do this 500 times to clean up my data. Does anyone have
an idea that I could try out?

Thanks so much for your help and time,
Luke H